Today I am showing you how to make this cute Upright Z Fold Card.
You will need
6x6 card blank
Piece of A5 or bigger white card
Oval & Scalloped Oval Nesties
Circle punch & Brad
1. Take the card blank, fold together along the pre-creased score line. Then fold the card front back on itself to create the Z Fold. (make sure to give your folds a good crease).
2. Turn your card around so that the RH side becomes the top & the fold is at the bottom.
3. Trim a piece of patterned paper to 14cm sq & add to the back of the card (making sure the pattern is the correct way up).
4. Trim a different piece of paper to 7cm wide x 14cm tall & add to the front part of the card
5. Punch a circle from co-ordinating card/plain paper and secure to the top of the card with a brad
6. Trim a piece of white card to 11cm wide x 15cm tall & punch a border along the 11cm edge
7. Trim a piece of patterned paper to 10.5cm wide x 13cm tall, add to the punched panel
8. Add the punched panel onto the front of the card, the top of this panel will slot under the circle to keep the card standing up
9. Stamp the Changing Tree Base & Girly Embellishments to suit, colour & Die Cut with an Oval Nestie
10. Mat the image onto a piece of co-ordinating card/plain paper Die Cut out using a Scalloped Oval Nestie.
11. Finish off with a cute Bow, Flowers & Gems
Side view - so you can see the fold better.
Thank you for joining me here today - hope you have enjoyed my little tutorial